Tuesday 2 October 2012

Bleach 510 Released!

Check it out @ mangainn

Bleach 510: Extinction
I have to say I'm a little upset about this hax, lame explanation, but I suppose it was to be expected.  Seems Yamamoto was too preocupied with trying to break the supposed Yuha Bach's will to notice how weak the guy was.  Kubo sensei seriously bitch slapped us all.  Bach is a badass!  And even Aizen made a cameo.  Though I'm not too worried since the hogyoku keeps him immortal.

This chapter confirms that Ichigo will indeed get his clash with the invading Sternritter's.  I believe his bankai can't be stolen because it's infused with his hollow self.  I am praying that Ichigo's vizard/final getsuga tenshou form comes back because that seems like the only way he can take everybody out single-handedly.  

No comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets