Thursday 20 September 2012

In need of suggestion for anime cosplay

So I'd like to attend an anime convention before I die, thus plans are being set in preparation for next year.

Problem is I can't think of suitable character to cosplay.  The limiting factor for my choices is that I'm bulky.  5'7, overweight, and some muscle.  But let's assume I turn the tides and am leaner/meaner next year (a very doable notion I might add).  Need suggestions for characters to cosplay matching/close to my body type.  Also, I plan to make my own costume and will keep spending to a minimal (especially not on buying some crazy Power Ranger style helmet).

My favorite anime is Dragonball Z so Goku was undoubtedly at the top of my list.   But after some googling, I realize I can't do it any better than this guy




If I get to this guy's level then maybe I'll fall back to Goku.







I think I could also go Killer B or the Raikage from Naruto (since Naruto is too blonde and Sasuke too skinny).  Or Akuma from Street Fighters.
   


Totally open to suggestions, and if you want to share your own pics, send me a link!   


No comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets